- Where can I find the times of daily services?
Click on the 'Services This Week' icon on the 'Home' page
On the 'Calendar' Page [ click on the day ]
- Who do I contact if I want to get Married ?
The Rev'd Judith Calvert
Phone: 0151 632 4729
- Who do I contact about a Baptism or a Christening?
To book and arrange a Baptism or a Chritening
Contact: Kate Cooke
Phone: 0151 3367436
- Who do I contact about my faith and religion in general?
For all your pastoral enquiries
Contact The Rev'd Alan Dawson
Phone: 0151 3361000
- Who do I contact if I want to book a function room(s)?
Room Lettings for Functions, Classes, Meetings etc
At St Michael's Marshlands Rd, Lttle Neston:
Contact Peter Rosster 0151 3365503
At St Thomas' Church, School Lane, Parkgate:
Contact: Val Johnson 0151 3367838
- Are the churches open daily?
St Mary & St Helen is open from 8.00am - 3.30pm each day
and has a shop selling cards and Neston artefacts.
The church is also open during these times
for private prayer or just for a quiet place to sit.
We have a 'Drop-in' Thursday mornings 10am to 12noon, when everyone is welcome for a cup of tea or coffee and chat in a freindly atmosphere.
St Michael's is open 10.00am for 'Drop-in' Tea, coffee and a chat.
Other times is open for services or private bookings. see FAQ
St Thomas' is closed exept for services or private functions. see FAQ
- If I want to view the Windows and Viking Stones etc, who do I contact?
The Parish Church of St Mary & St Helen is open daily.
If you would like a tour of the Church this can be arranged by pre booking a time.
To arrange a tour, go to the 'Contact us' page and request a tour.
A donation at the end of the tour would be appreciated for this service.
- Who do I contact if I am researching my family records?
Due to the amount of Church records we can only hold a limited number.
In the first place please contact Cheshire Arcives and Local studies:
If you are unsuccessful, go to the 'Contact us' page and request a search.
A donation for his service would be appreciated.