Return to home page
Photo taken this morning 03-05-2017.
Sunlight through East windows casts a rainbow on north chancel wall.
Parish Church 1906
Neston Parish Church, Decorated with flowers for Miss Margaret Harmood Banner's Wedding, May 1st, 1906. Thanks to Peter Coward for this picture.
St Michael's as we knew it!
The Demolishion of St Michael's wooden structure viewed from the present car park. Originally licensed in 1913 it was demolished to make way for the new building in 1991. Thanks to Lesley and George Shone for this picture.
Photo’s with kind permission of Bev Wellings showing St Michaels interior 1959/1960.
Rev’d Toc East, Rev’d Bill (Vicar) Morris (Curate) and Miss Audrey Hope
at the commissioning of the stained glass window.