I’m including details of the arrangements for worship as we are in the new lockdown.
Our churches are now closed for public worship until 2nd December 2020.
We are open for private prayer at St Mary & St Helen’s church on Mondays and Fridays from 9.00 – 12.00.
If you have any questions or observations, please contact a member of the Ministry Team or Richard Lewis at email@example.com
Thank you for bearing with us at this time and your understanding is much appreciated.
Parish of Neston
The streaming services this week are on Sunday at 8.00 (Holy Communion) and at 10.45 (MU Eucharist).
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqJnfi7zblT5zttz7OQQWJw/videos or search YouTube Neston Parish
Other Online worship etc.
Worship from Chester Cathedral, including Eucharist @ 10.00 hrs on 22nd November, plus evensong @ 17.30 hrs during the week: https://www.youtube.com/c/chestercathedralchoirandorgan
Sunday worship from the Church of England – a service of Prayer for the Nation led by the Bishop of Durham from Durham Cathedral – from 9.00 hrs: https://www.churchofengland.org/more/media-centre/church-online
Worship on Radio / TV
· Songs of Praise - from Gorton Monastery, Manchester – the Young Chorister of the Year is at 14.15 on BBC1. (note change of time)
· Sunday morning service tomorrow on BBC Radio4 at 8.10, is from Holy Trinity, Platt, Manchester, led by Rev Dr. Paul Mathole and Sarah Bradley.
· The daily service is still broadcast on BBC Radio4 Long Wave at 9. 45hrs each weekday.
· Choral Evensong is broadcast on BBC Radio3 at 15.30 hrs on Wednesdays (repeated on the following Sunday Afternoon at 15.00hrs). This Wednesday it is a live broadcast from Clare College, Cambridge.
· The Bishop of Chester has joined the Archbishops of Canterbury and York and other senior church leaders in inviting Christians across the nation to participate in the month of prayer as the second lockdown in England comes into force: https://www.churchofengland.org/more/media-centre/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-churches/call-prayer-nation
· This is a booklet of prayers: https://www.churchofengland.org/sites/default/files/2020-11/15348%20PftN%20Booklet_6th%20PROOF.pdf
· Our parish prayer group will meet next week on 27th November. It meets on zoom for Evening Prayer on Fridays at 17.00. We welcome new ‘Zoomers’. Just click on this link and wait for the host to let you in- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88488184705?pwd=ZE5EbFp0SFNSc0FJc2tubldCRXQzZz09
Meeting ID: 884 8818 4705 Password: neston
· Daily Hope is the service launched by the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Archbishop intends that it will continue for the foreseeable future. In particular, please draw it to the attention of people who don’t have online facilities. This is a FREE national phone line as a simple new way to bring worship and prayer into people’s homes while church buildings are closed because of coronavirus, particularly if people don’t have internet access. The telephone number is 0800 804 8044.
Working from home during the Covid19 pandemic
0151 336 6057
You can now see what church services are available in Neston over Christmas by viewing here "Christmas in Neston"